Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love

I feel like sitting down and writing about how much I love Kate!  There are so many parts of her that I love...well I am completely in love with all of her; every inch...every part, every smile, every laugh, every cry...I love her so much!
Her little feet and toes, the big toe kind of separates from the next toe and makes a V.  I just love it...so cute!  Her little legs are so strong...when she's in the tub or laying down on her back she kicks and kicks her little legs.  She always wants to stand up.  She will stand in your lap and look at you with those big blue eyes, all the while cooing, talking, and laughing away!  It is so much fun!  Her little butt is the cutest, when I undress her every night for bath time (which she loves), I carry her into the bathroom naked and just look at her cute little booty in the mirror...it makes me smile!  I can't get enough of her cute lil belly...I just love kissing and tickling it...it makes her laugh :)  Her laugh is amazing!
Her little arms are so soft...I could rub her little arms and legs and the bottom of her feet all day long!  Her hands are so playful, she is always reaching out to touch the nearest object.  A toy, my face, my hand- I love it when she grabs on to one of my fingers! Her little hands and fingers are amazing! 
Her cheeks are so kissable.  When we kiss them, her mouth opens and she gives a big grin.  This is one of my favorite things to do.  She seems to love it and so do I. 
Her little button nose is precious...I must have stared at it for hours...the cutest nose I've ever seen!
Her gorgeous big blue eyes are quite an asset.  I prayed she would have big eyes, like her Anties and I do!  Her dark full head of hair surprised me...I wonder if it will lighten up?!  Well, for now there is a lot of dark hair and it is a really pretty color.  Wonder if it will stay?!
So, as you can see...I have the perfect baby!!  :)
In addition to the perfect exterior package, Kate has the most amazing little personality.   She gave us her first smile when she was three weeks old and since then her personality just keeps coming out.  She laughs and laughs and loves to have conversations with me and Daddy.  She loves to play in bed with Daddy in the morning.  They talk and laugh every morning while I get showered and ready for the day.  She also loves listening to music, playing with her toys (many many toys!), and going outside.  The ladies at daycare think she is advanced, Caroline and Amy both say she does everything before most babies and think she will keep up this trend.  She started laughing and talking earlier than most babies and she's already playing in the exersaucer!  She's our little go-getter!
So...you can see why I am so in love with this little bundle of joy!  I feel incredibly blessed and will do my best to always be the best Mother for her.  I hope I never let her down, I will always be here to support her, encourage her, believe in her, and love her unconditionally.  My new little family is everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment