Tuesday, August 6, 2013

First Day of Preschool!

Kate and Ms. Brown
 
I dropped Kate off this morning at Anchor Academy. She's been so excited, the last couple of weeks, about starting school and making new friends. This is an exciting new step for her and ME! Haha...Mama needs to learn how to let go! She wouldn't even get out of the car this morning to drop Emi off at Ludims! She said, "No, I'll wait here...I'm going to school, not Mami Ludims!!" She cracks me up and I love seeing her so excited about growing up! I can't stop thinking about her and how she is doing in her new environment. I even shed a few tears thinking about how much she's grown in the last 3 years; in the blink of an eye! In my heart, I know she is loving every moment of today!  (While I count down the minutes until I pick her up to hear all the details of her first day and see that beautiful smile!).
 
#fun#excited#newfriends#independentalmost3yearold!#basketcasemama#mylove
 

No comments:

Post a Comment