Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Night Fun

Daddy went out tonight, so Kate and I had some girl fun!! ;) 
After her bath and jammies, I put her down in her room and we played with some toys on the floor and then we played a game we've played a few times in the last few weeks; Kate crawls as fast as she can for a few feet and I crawl after "chasing" her, saying "I'm gonna get you", she stops, turns around and looks at me with a huge smile and I tickle her and she laughs out loud and I tickle her more and she keeps laughing and laughing.  Then she takes off again...crawling fast, looking back at me, stops & sits and I tickle away!  The laughter is contagious and brings so much joy to my heart!!  This is so much fun and just one more moment that I realize just how lucky I am to be a Mommy.  I couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment