Sunday, January 8, 2012

20 Week Anatomy Scan! It's a GIRL!!

We had our 20 week anatomy and gender scan this morning!  My intuition was right...it's a girl.  I am so happy that Kate will have a sister...I hope they are best friends all their lives!  Not only did the ultrasound tech scan for gender, but she also measured all the babies bones, heart *166 beats per minute, kidneys, stomach, head...it was really neat to see all of the different parts of this tiny baby living inside of me.  The Dr. came in after reviewing the report and told us that the baby is perfect, she's growing right on schedule and all her measurements are right where they should be.  We are so blessed with healthy children, praise God for that!
I've been nervous and anxious and excited about today for weeks.  We finally found out that the placenta has moved up, this means no bed rest and no C-section!!  I can resume all normal activity!  I'm so happy.  I feel so blessed today...we could not have received better news.  Today was perfect from start to finish!  As I'm typing this I am feeling this baby kicking and moving all around....the miracle of life!

Precious Little Foot

Another Precious Little Foot

A Perfect Spine

Hands and Head (i think!)

Hi, I'm waving!

2 Beautiful Legs

I'm a GIRL!!

Profile :) I'm so pretty!

Hand up by her Head


More Profile Shots

My Favorite Photo

166 beats per minute- Amazing Sounds


Legs

Legs and Tummy



Face (right?)

Believe me, I'm a GIRL!

Little Fingers


So I can't tell exactly what's in all of these neat little images, but I can tell you that I am so in love with all of these little parts.  Today we got the chance to see the little leg that is kicking me right now! 

I couldn't imagine loving someone as much as I love Kate...but today I realized that it is definitely possible.  I can't wait to have both my girls in my arms!



Oh and I've gained 8 lbs...doing way better SO FAR, than last time!  Hoping to keep it that way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment