Wednesday, January 25, 2012

23 Weeks Pregnant / Kate is 16 months 4 weeks (Not quite 17 months somehow)!

I'm feeling great these days!  The exhaustion has been over for awhile, no heartburn yet, and I can feel this baby moving around all throughout the day.  I keep wondering what she will look like; will she look like Kate or will they be completely opposite?!  Red hair, blonde hair, or bald?!  Long and thin or chunky!?  I can't wait to meet this precious baby girl.
I started working out yesterday...so far I've gained 10 pounds and I would love to keep the total weight gain at about 20 pounds...I'm going to have to kick up the work outs and cut out the sweets!

Kate keeps growing and learning and amazing us all.  The latest additions to her vocabulary are; Princessa ("Preeencesssa" Ludims dogs name), Outside, All Gone,"cheeese" when I'm snapping photos of her, Mine, Jack (uncle Jack)- she yells this when the phone rings in the morning when we're having breakfast at Gigi's- she knows it's Jaaaaaack, she shakes her head yes now and understands the concept...but doesn't actually say yes yet.  She loves saying baby, but says it "beebee" over and over!  I've been really focusing on her babies...feeding them, bathing them, etc.  She also sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and she sings "up and down, up and down..all through town" - from the wheels on the bus- the whole time moving her body up and down.  I can't believe she can sing that whole verse!  She loves Elmo...and always says "elmo elmo" when we turn on Sesame Street!
She loves Mami Ludim and all her friends at daycare- Tatem, Isabella, Lauren and Baby Kai.  In the last few weeks, Kate has gone from running to the door to greet me in the afternoons to barely acknowledging me because she is so happy playing with her friends.  Makes me feel like chopped liver, but I'm happy she's so happy there!  Ludim and her family are so wonderful and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.  I know Kate is safe and happy in Ludims care and that feeling is worth everything to me.

                                        Here is my belly this week!  This baby is getting BIG!

Here are some shots I took with my cell phone in the last few weeks: Kate

Outside!

Heading to Seaworld

Saying, "Cheeeeese"

She crawled up here in about 1.6 seconds.  Couldn't believe it.  I think she's half monkey!

KISSES

                                                          Bath time...I love these pigtails!

No comments:

Post a Comment