Saturday, February 26, 2011

25 Weeks!

Kate is sitting now!  She falls back here and there, but she pretty much has mastered the art of sitting- and I might add that she has great posture!  Maybe the bumbo helped with that!  She's also been getting up from her belly in a crawling position and rocking back and forth.  This is so cute because she gets the big grin on her face and laughs and/or talks as she's rocking.  Just adorable!  Sometimes she'll even get up on her toes and hands and rock!  She also loves laying on her back and putting her feet in her mouth.  She loves giving hugs and kisses :)  She's such a little snuggle bug!  I think she's ready to start solids...I think we'll start with avacodo, her 6 month appointment with Dr. C is on 3/10- so I guess we'll wait until then.  Chris is out of town this weekend and we're going to GA next weekend because I have a business meeting...we'll be staying with Holly and I can't wait to get the kids together again! 
Anyway...Kate literally changes every day, she's like a little sponge and she's always doing new things...so I thought I should type some of these things up so I don't forget when she started meeting all these little milestones!

1 comment:

  1. She's growing so fast! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I want to snuggle with Kate too. :)

    ReplyDelete