Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Smyrna Beach

Chris is in Houston for a convention this weekend...so I decided to take Kate to the beach with the girls and all the kids!  We had so much fun.  Yesterday I went to Target and bought a canopy tent and lots of sunblock, so this morning we were ready to hit the beach!  We met the girls at Publix and headed East :)  Here are some pics of Kate's first trip to New Smyrna Beach!
Loving the beach!
Mommy says I'm the cutest!
"Cheese"
Working on getting some teeth!
Up close :)  So cute!
Mommy and Kate having beach fun!
Putting our toes in the water
Ooooh, too cold!


Playing under the canopy
                                                                        Little Ms. Ava
Aiden
So stylin in my new beach gear!
Still practicing my crawl!

Kate slept to and from the beach and then we took another nap together when we got home!  I think the beach wore her out :)  We had a great time...I think we'll be spending many a Spring/Summer days at the beach this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment