Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sweet Georgia!

The sweetest thing about Georgia is Nick and Karly...no doubt about that!  Those pretty trees with the white blooms are in the top ten and Rob and Chris would surely put TJ's on the list!  Haha!  We jumped in the car last Thursday after work and headed up because I had a three day Allstate meeting.  Of course I could never leave Kate for 4 days, so Chris and Kate came along and they, Holly, Rob, Nick, and Karly hung out for my long days at the convention!  Kate was great on the drive up and back down and loved playing with Nick and Karly!  They are so good with little Kate...they love her so much :)  Karly loves saying "baby" and giving Kate kisses, it really is the cutest thing!  Nick seems to always have a watchful eye on everything...I think he will always look out for his girls'!  I love that my Kate has the best cousins, I know they'll be so close- like sisters and brothers always.
I missed out on a lot of fun with the kids, but I learned a lot at the convention that will help us out at the office.
Believe it or not I only got a few pictures, but without further ado...
Good morning!
Let's move into Aunt Holly's bed!!
Best Friends
Having fun playing in bed!
Hanging out with Uncle (Bubba) Chris is so much fun!
Beautiful Karly
Nick is pretty good at this...bowling champ!
About 10 minutes into our trip home!  She's zonked!

Thanks Holly, Rob, Nick, and Karly for a really great time.  Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment