Friday, September 16, 2011

Maybe Baby #2

I have been itching for another baby for several months now!!  I have been keeping track of my cycles and we haven't been using any form of birth control, so every month I am sort of hoping that "this will be the month"!  I really want to give Kate a sibling and I want them to be close in age, so they can grow up together and be best friends, like my sisters and I are.  So secretly, I am hoping for a girl...I may delete this sentence one day- if God gives us a baby boy!  Haha! 

Anyway, I'm one day late today and I'm so anxious about the possibility that maybe "this will be the month"!
(I took a pregnancy test last night and there was only one line- if I haven't started my period by tomorrow, I will take another test!!)  Fingers are crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment