Friday, September 9, 2011

Today

Today Kate is 1 year old, plus 10 days :)  I picked her up from Ludim's today and she had cute little pig tails- basically this was the cutest thing I have seen in my whole life!!!  My little girls hair is long enough for pigtails, I'm not sure why this makes me so excited, but it does!  I don't think these pics do the "do" justice...seriously she is the cutest baby girl ever!!!  I know, I know, nothing beats a Mothers love...but I think you will agree.




Kate is blowing kisses now, she's dancing whenever a tune comes on or I start to sing, she's hugging, she's kissing, she's laughing at her own "jokes"- we think she thinks she's the funniest person she knows~ her sense of humor is beautiful- she laughs all the time- belly laughs all the time, mouth wide open and smiling!
She runs all over the place!  We're staying with Dad now, our lease is up and we have an offer in on a house in Sweetwater.  Anyway, every morning we have breakfast with Gigi and Papa and then we come back to the house and get dressed and go...we walk out the door and I get the bags in the car and Kate is halfway up the walk way headed to Gigi's.  She laughs and talks the whole way...and then I have to coerce her or snatch her up and head to the car!  Kate really loves Gigi...they have bonded :)  We go up there a lot of afternoons when we get home too.  Gigi helped Kate learn how to blow kisses!


Her 1 year Dr. appointment went well- except Kate is not a big fan of Dr. C, she was very clingy with me and did not want him touching her.  This was very different than all of the previous appointments, I guess a sign of her changing and growing and knowing who she knows and who she doesn't!  Kate is 19.5 lbs (35th percentile for weight) and 30 inches long (75th percentile for height).  Dr. C asked me if she would take a step if I held on to her hands...I laughed, she's been walking since she was 9.5 months old!!  2 more shots
:( but she was fine a couple minutes after it was over.


We're looking forward to FALL!! :)  I think I'm going to send a fall themed card to the Family this year...time to start looking for outfits and props!!

No comments:

Post a Comment